7.09.2013

Occupied and happy...


Inspired by a photo they found, PRH and the babes used found materials to make this water toy on the side of the playhouse. It took about an hour to assemble, but Kicky and EZ E spent hours playing together happily (kind of a rarity these days). The directions for this project are in the in latest issue of Family Fun Magazine. We used funnels, pool noodles, empty water bottles, broken pieces of hose, and watering cans. Everything is attached to the playhouse with wire that we had kicking around in the barn.  


Kicky looks pretty happy about it, eh? 

5 comments:

Karla said...

I love that you're blogging again! I've missed your posts!

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

This is great. Sometimes its the simplest things that keep them occupied and happy for the longest periods of time. Case in point: in my classroom I have a "noodle bucket" which my students call the "treasure bucket." Its filled with uncooked noodles, buttons, beads, shells, coins and any small plastic toys I can find. They spent over an hour playing in it during the last week of school-making collections and trading for "rare pieces" they found. Cheap, easy, and a huge hit. Thats my kind of fun! :)

Dana said...

How fun is that! I might need to modify this idea for our patio as the rest of our yard is a muddy mess with grass seed on top. Especially if it leads to less fighting!

celeste said...

clever!

Cepat Hamil said...

Creative children, sometimes their creativity comes from something we do not expect before ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...