12.03.2012

Ornament making...

It's hard to believe that two years have passed since I started my 20 in 20 project. The ornaments from that project are all right here. These porcelain ball ornaments were, by far, the easiest to make. The blank porcelain ball and paint marker (DecoColor Opaque Paint Marker- fine line in black) came from AC Moore craft store. I drew the pattern in stages, letting the design dry before attempting another line, and then added the green ribbon.




Kicky's toys came in handy when it came time for the ornaments to dry.

I love to make ornaments, but haven't made any in a long time. Have you?

5 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

I remember these well. Last year I made all sorts of paper ornaments and I'm currently working on a 12 days of Christmas series.

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

Two years already? Seems like yesterday! We have Make an ornament as our Advent activity today so I'll be making one soon - though mine don't come out looking quite as stylish as yours ;)

amy h said...

These are very cute! I picked up some ornaments to do this at this at the craft store last week and then put them back down. I've been making piles of ceramic ornaments (to sell) this year, so I'm ornament-ed out!

Dana said...

I started following you during that time - very cool series. We have plans to make some of our first ornaments of the year tomorrow.

Julia said...

I like these alot. my kids and I made salt dough ornaments this year. nothing fancy but a great kid project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...