11.23.2012

This weekend...


See you tomorrow at the second storie indie market! As I mentioned the other day, I'll be there with signed copies of You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy. Books will also be available for sale in the VSW bookstore at the event. I can't wait! Here are the details again:
    Saturday, November 24th, 10 am to 6 pm
    The Visual Studies Workshop auditorium
    31 Prince Street, Rochester, NY 14607
You can read more about the vendors here and use the second storie Facebook event page to invite your friends! Hope to see you there. Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

How exciting! If I lived closer, I'd definitely be there. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Will you sign mine too!!!!! xoxo Sage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...