11.19.2012

Knot Thread Stitch...


Lisa Solomon's new book, Knot Thread Stitch: Exploring Creativity through Embroidery and Mixed Media, arrived in the mail the other day and it's a beauty, folks! Wow! This book seriously couldn't have come at a better time- we're making handmade gifts for the people on our Christmas list this year and Knot Thread Stitch is full of great ideas. I also love that some of my favorite artists contributed projects: Lisa Congdon, Kate Bingaman Burt, and Martha McQuade, to name just a few. Take a look...


Oh, and can we talk about Lisa's ring for a minute? Years ago, I was in Colorado with an old boyfriend and almost bought this exact same ring. I've spent years regretting the fact that I didn't buy it. It made me smile to see Lisa wearing it. But I digress...check out Knot Thread Stitch: Exploring Creativity through Embroidery and Mixed Media. It's fabulous!  

1 comment:

Jan Halvarson said...

such a great book! and yes i noticed that ring - so stunning! i would've regretted that too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...