11.02.2012

Belly laughs...


Our friends at B. Toys sent over some beautiful toys for Kicky and EZ E to try out recently. The package included YouTurns and the Piccolo Carousel Bells. Kicky's favorite thing to do lately is to carry the Piccolo Carousel Bells around the house, load up the bells with other toys, spin it, and watch the toys fly off. To a three-year-old, this is a source of great hilarity. To me, the belly laugh that accompanies the flying toys is absolute perfection. I've only been a parent for five and a half years, but I've already learned that not many toys come with giant belly laughs. Thanks for that, B.

You can check out my previous posts to hear more about my love for B. Toys and head over here to see how many B. Toys you can spot in Kicky's bedroom. Three cheers for belly laughs!      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...