10.03.2012

High five...

My five faves this week...

    1. This image from Elle Decor is acting as inspiration for our barn. Someday, right? Photograph by Laura Resen (found via Aziza).
    2. How cute are these DIY mini copper planters from Poppytalk? Who knew ketchup made copper shiny?!
    4. This is the prettiest washi tape car track I've ever seen. From Le jardin de Juliette (found via Sandi D). The overpass is particularly adorable.
    5. Speaking of cute kid stuff, these bookends found via House of Fifty would also be a pretty easy DIY project (found via my mom!)

8 comments:

Katie said...

I am obsessed with Schleich too! I just pretend it's for the kiddies!

Katie said...

I am obsessed with Schleich too! I just pretend it's for the kiddies!

Bethany said...

I too hoard the Schleich animals. Sure, my daughter likes them, but let's be honest, they're for me. This display makes me swoon. I just get excited to have them all lined up on the floor...

gigi said...

I didn't know that about ketchup, but we always used soy sauce to get tarnish off our copper intaglio plates in the printmaking studio at school.

chiara said...

ah, that barn of yours! soooo jealous. someday I want a barn! Maybe if I put it out there, Oprah-style, it will happen to me too!

amy h said...

Yes to the ketchup and copper! I spent way too much time as a child polishing pennies with ketchup.

Mimi said...

first photo = love! i want that room! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
LensVillage Giveaway

Julia said...

love the washi tape idea. my kids are really into painters tape lately, I imagine we could create something similar..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...