10.31.2012

High five (the upstairs bathroom edition)...

This week's High Five serves as inspiration for our hideous second floor bathroom and the impending renovation of said bathroom. I'll be sharing photos of the world's ugliest bathroom tomorrow...

    1. I like the horizontal boards on the walls in this bathroom from Bolig Magasinet. Actually, the whole house is incredible.
    2. Yes to black herringbone tile via Varpunen.
    4. I want this light and shade from Schoolhouse Electric for the hallway just outside our bathroom door.
    5. We already own a sink similar to the one in this photo from Martha Stewart. I found ours, a vintage Kohler, at a garage sale for $10.

3 comments:

Anna said...

OK you just described my dream bathroom! That sink in the last photo is perfection!

The Belvedere- Alyssa said...

A good black and white bath is what I've been craving lately too. That sink at number 5 is so great!

libby hegtvedt said...

We're totally doing black herringbone tile in our bathroom reno! Now to find the energy to just do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...