10.22.2012

Healthy Halloween...


EZ E's school isn't doing any sort of Halloween party this year, but in years past I've had to make Halloween snacks for school. I try to send healthy snacks, but a couple of years ago we slipped and sent Vienna Finger Ghost cookies. So easy and so cute! Thinking I'd have to make snacks this year, I hunted down a few healthier options. Here you go! Orange pumpkin treats from Jen's recipes inspired by Blue Skies Ahead...


snack-o'-lantern oranges from Family Fun (maybe for a small party)... 


Mummy Teeth from Family Fun...


and a pumpkin veggie tray from Taste of Home...


What other healthy snack ideas have you seen floating out there? Do tell.   

1 comment:

my little red suitcase said...

brilliant the apple teeth are a classic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...