10.11.2012

Captive audience...


Decorating for holidays isn't something that comes naturally to me. I wish it did- see how cute Rachel's house looks? Needless to say, I surprised myself by bringing home this stash of pumpkins (they were 60 cents each). What? Instant collection for $3?! I can get behind that....until I haul it home. Then I'm like, "Why the hell did I just buy five plastic pumpkins?!". Kicky, on the other hand, knows exactly what to do with 5 plastic pumpkins. Here they are watching her draw on the living room floor- that, my friends, is a captive audience.

4 comments:

chiara said...

NIce! The blue one makes it awesome.

They were selling those for $2.99 each at our Salvation Army!

OrigamiGirl said...

Aww. That's adorable. I quite like the blue pumpkin.

Jen Craun said...

OK,a BLUE one, that just makes the collection. terrific!

RachelDenbow said...

JUST saw this and you're so nice! I actually love that blue pumpkin mixed in with the orange. We found about 20 orange ones at our favorite thrift store and it was all I could do to bring home three instead of ALL OF THEM. Ha! I like how Kicky's surrounding herself with her new friends while she works. She and Ruby would have a great time together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...