9.21.2012

This weekend...


I've been thinking about Halloween since May when I made these costumes for the October 2012 cover of Parents Magazine. I worked with a super talented group of people, including photographer Amy Postle, prop stylist Paige Hicks, and hair & makeup by Chris Newburg. These two kiddos, who are siblings in real life, were so much fun to work with (actually, all of the kiddos were fun that day). Aren't they adorable?! Easy DIY instructions are in the magazine on page 184. Since seeing the magazine, EZ E and Kicky are obsessed with making their own costumes. A weekend spent soaking in all Fall has to offer sounds good to me...costumes and all. Have a happy one and I'll see you all on Monday!  

5 comments:

sara mansfield said...

Lady you're on a roll!! Congrats on the cover and the new book...happy autumn!

Andria Crowjoy said...

Congrats!!

The Belvedere- Alyssa said...

I saw this magazine on my mothers counter- remembering your costumes last year i figured you were behind these beauties, and was glad to find out indeed you were. How awesome! Congrats!

Dandelion said...

Hi. I just happened to come across this blog on my search for pictures from that day. My daughter Jordan, was in the dinosaur costume you made. I cant seem to find a picture. Would you by any chance have a picture from that costume? I checked the magazine when it came out and that one didn't make the issue. I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I wish I did have copies of Jordan's photos- she was adorable! Unfortunately, I don't though. I'm not sure what happens to the photos/costumes that they decide not to use. Hope Jordan is doing well! :) Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...