9.20.2012

For the birds...

I have a serious thing for vintage birds (you've seen my collection here and in photos from Elsie's wedding). Needless to say, I was pretty excited when I found these plain white birds in the wedding aisle of our local craft store and it finally occurred to me to paint them! Imagine someone having a super dorky crafting epiphany in public...and that person is me. Some days I just can't help myself, but I digress. Instructions for this project are in You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I used acrylic paint and puff paint. Easy peasy and the possibilities are endless. Also, be sure to take a look at Elsie and Emmas's interpretation. So fun!

3 comments:

A Beautiful Party said...

These are beauties! Can't wait to get your book!

Jessica said...

These are gorgeous! There are so many different ways you could decorate these - I love it. Don't know if I'd be able to get them here, though, sadly.

kristin said...

Abbey, you're my crafty hero. My sister's getting married in the spring and it'd be so fun to make some of these to decorate. Smarty pants.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...