9.26.2012

Book launch...


You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy launched yesterday. It's officially for sale (and not just pre-order). Yay!!! This is one of my favorite images from the book. Photographer Garry Maclennan did a great job capturing the projects. Book designers Lisa Sjukur and Sandra Zellmer from april, a design studio based in London, also deserve a giant shout out. They did an incredible job designing You Are Awesome. And, of course, none of this would've been possible without Ziggy from Cicada Books. She was the driving force behind it all. We really hope you like the book. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback!

P.S. As I mentioned previously, Fiona Biddington did all of the beautiful illustrations.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations. I think I might have to place an order ...

sono io annie pazoo said...

Congrats on the launch, Abby, and congrats on being featured on Design Sponge!!

jodi said...

yay!! Congrats again!

Seth said...

A big congratulations on this exciting adventure!

kelly jo said...

I wanted to let you know I ordered your book after I read about it on D*S. It arrived last night. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! Thank you for helping me to feel back to awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...