8.13.2012

School...


EZ E starts kindergarten this year, which I seriously cannot believe. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that this happened? I'm planning a little back to school breakfast for his first day and made eraser place cards to make it a little 'fancier' (it's only the 4 of us, but...). The place cards in these photos were made for EZ E's third birthday party, but I think they'd be cute to mark where students should sit. I used an exacto blade to cut a slit down the center of each pink eraser and then slid graph paper name tags in each one. Easy peasy! 

4 comments:

laurie in georgia said...

Holy jeez, those are adorable! I think I'm gonna whip up some of these today!

Bethany said...

I kinda want one... :)

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

Kindergarten already?? How did that happen so quickly? Those place cards are super cute. Fun way to start the school year!

emmel-prutsemieke said...

I wish I was in that class too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...