8.22.2012

High five...

My five faves from the week...
    1. Violet's bedroom is one of the prettiest kids rooms ever. Didn't Lauren from A lovely Lark do an incredible job?!
    4. After a 4 year hiatus, I head back to teaching job next week. I've been procrastinating by searching for outfit inspiration. Striped shirt and solid skirt? Yes, please. Image from envelope (found via Anne Louise).
    5. The kiddos also start school next week. I have no idea how much this sweater costs, but I wish it was in their closet (found via Meg).

3 comments:

amy h said...

I've been checking the Amazon page for that coloring book for a few weeks now, and it is always out of stock. Boo!

Lauren said...

Thanks for the high five! :)

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

"Heading back to teaching after a hiatus?" That was me last year...after 8 yrs of being a SAHM. It was a challenge, balancing everything after work each night,etc... but you get used to it.
Congratulations and I hope it all goes well:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...