8.15.2012

High five...

My five faves this week...

    1. Outdoor showers are perfection. Tandy cleverly suggested putting it next to thirsty plants. Photo by Seth Smoot (found via Fergi Johnson).
    4. How have I never thought of this before? EZ E would go crazy if I patched his jeans like this. DIY tutorial by Refashion co-op (found via Jan of Poppytalk).
    5. I start teaching again next week and have spent most of my time thinking about clothing (you know, instead of important things like my course syllabi). This color combination is killing me. Photo from la vie petite (found via The Belvedere).

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I really, really would love to have an outdoor shower at our place one day. Not sure the man would agree on it being awesome, but we'll see, haha.

Linda Bell said...

Hi,

The vintage school chart (the winter story telling map) is in my shop and I'd love to give you some more information. They were made by a famous dutch illustrator of childrens books and were used in primary school. The children could pick a section of the chart and would have to make up either their own story or use the story book provided. These charts were also called the poor mans storybook.
There is also a summer series but they are really difficult to find in good nick. If you have a good close up look of the chart you'll find lots of inspiration for storytelling, from the sled on the beach to the boys ice skating under the bridge.
I adore the school charts and can talk about them for hours so please let me know if you would like more info. Just contact me a linda@bonnieandbell.com

Also, have just realized how much I need an outdoor shower!! :)

Paulette said...

Love, love that polka-dotted l/s blouse. I thrifted one earlier this year and hoping I've finally lost enough to fit into it this fall. Can't wait! p.s. Happy back to school!

Katie said...

I actually did the monster patch thing to my 5 year old's pants...I love Pinterest!

Here's my (possibly overenthusiastic version):

http://pinterest.com/pin/132926626471818488/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...