8.10.2012

Fiona Biddington...


I'm not going to lie...I am really, really excited for my book to launch next month (September 25th!!!). I saw a printed copy via Skype the other morning and spent the whole day grinning from ear to ear. My hopeless dorkiness is endearing, right? Sure, sure. I digress. I particularly love the illustrations that Fiona Biddington did for You Are Awesome. Here are a few examples of her work and a sneak peek of a spread from my book. Want to see more? You can see a preview of the interior pages right here and you can see more of Fiona's beautiful work right here.

6 comments:

chiara said...

oooo - this is very exciting. the illustrations are fantastic. I can't wait for your book!

bklopst said...

Wow, looks awesome!!
Well done you.

jodi said...

Ahh!! that is so so cool!

Paulette said...

A. -- Waaaaait a minute--how on earth did I miss the fact that you have a book coming out?! So excited for you! (And yes, I will be sending my copy to you to have to get it signed!) Hugs, P.

Christy Young said...

You are so creative! Very nice, would you ever be interested in guest blogging? We'd love to share your ideas on how to get the creativity flowing. Email me if interested. Thanks, Christy

libby hegtvedt said...

Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...