7.03.2012

Conversationalists...


As crazy as these two little people make me, they also make me laugh every single day. I've been trying to write down more of their conversations lately and thought you'd all enjoy a few:
In the middle of playing Thundercats...
EZ E: "What's that sound?" 
Kicky: "I think it's a pee sound. Someone's peeing in their diaper."
EZ E: "You, Cheetara?"
Kicky: "Yup. I peed my pants, Lion-O."

A conversation in the car...
Kicky: "Where do wieners live?"
EZ E: "Wieners? They live on people- on boys, not on girls. (sigh) Wieners are complicated, Isla."

In the car again...
Kicky: "I'm really quiet."
EZ E: "No, you're not. Quiet means you don't talk."
Kicky (screaming): "Yes, I am quiet!!! I'M TALKING ABOUT BEING QUIET!!! Mommy, he says I'm not quiet! Will you tell him I'm quiet?!"

10 comments:

beth lehman said...

write them all down!! they are precious! we still write down funny quotes ~ no member of the family is safe! we just made a funny list of quotes from our family reunion - great stuff!

Bethany said...

I do this too. But these, hilarious. Made my day!!

jodi said...

haha! Oh my gosh, they are completely adorable! "it's complicated"...my favorite!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

That is too precious. And those photos are awesome - siblings are great!

curlygirlpress said...

Those are awesome, thanks so much for the giggles. Oh, and I'm glad he understands now that wieners are complicated...

kristin said...

These totally had me giggling. Probably the best kid conversations I've ever read. You've got two really great little ones on your hands there! Hahaha!

CARU said...

The last one was really great, beauty kids!

Jane S. said...

Heeheehee! That is hilarious! It's a good thing kids are so darn cute because it sure makes up for the rest of the time, eh?

Angie said...

Enjoy! My babies are 32, 30 and 23 it goes by way to fast.

Karyn said...

love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...