6.29.2012

This weekend...


I'm the one on the right today. It's been one of those exhausting, crazy weeks, full of highs and lows. I'm pushing a giant reset button tonight, though- some of my oldest friends are coming over for a bonfire with their kiddos and partners. I'm looking forward to a gang of kiddos playing, while the grown-ups enjoy good cocktails and laugh over inside jokes that have survived since middle school. Three cheers for the weekend! Hope you all have a great one. I'll be back next week...with a bit more verve.  

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That sounds like such a great party!
I can hardly imagine the kids not being clingy and needy! one day!!

chiara said...

your photo and comment made me laugh. have a good party ~ cocktail and bonfire sounds so nice together.

Lottie :: Oyster and Pearl said...

That's one of the best feelings ever - a cocktail or two and the stresses of parenting seem to fade. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...