LeapFrog Summer Camp...

Thank you to LeapFrog for sponsoring my post about Leapfrog Summer Camp. To sign up for LeapFrog Summer Camp, please click here. #CleverLFCamp #spon

EZ E's preschool year is wrapping up and we're getting ready for a Summer full of...er, uh oh...a Summer full of what? Last week, I was surprised to find myself feeling kind of anxious about EZ E forgetting what he's learned this year in preschool. Instead of freaking out, I headed over to LeapFrog Summer Camp and printed out a bunch of activities. Yesterday, we spent our day researching how the people in our neighborhood move around. EZ E, Kicky, and I all guessed that cars would be the most popular mode of transportation on our rural road. Not so! Trucks won by a landslide! 

Even Kicky got in on the transportation spotting action. 

EZ E had to add a tractor category- we saw 2.

Determined to find a skateboarder and some good tacos, we hopped in our old wagon and headed to downtown Owego. Within minutes we had secured a tasty lunch and spotted two skateboarders! Using LeapFrog Summer Camp as a jumping off point, we managed to make a really fun day out of our research. Both EZ E and Kicky are looking forward to working on more activities from LeapFrog Summer Camp and I'm looking forward to a Summer full of fun activities!

This post is sponsored by LeapFrog. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

martha brown said...

I did this with my Grade 1's this year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...