5.25.2012

This weekend...

I've been thinking a lot about this print from Alyssa Nassner of Small Talk Studio. I'm working on a project and have been looking for the perfect quote, one that embodies the spirit required for this renovation project of ours. This could be the one. I digress. What are you up to this weekend? We're capping off a busy week with drinks with friends tonight and a camping trip in my parents' VW camper bus tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a little break from said renovation projectRachael will be back next week with more coverage from the National Stationery Show. Have a happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

What a nice weekend you've got planned!

I love that poster. I think it's very true.

x

The Pretty Pinhead said...

I'm a new follower and LOVE your blog! Would love the follow back! Enter my giveaway for a Nordstrom and Starbucks gift card! Enjoy your weekend!

The Pretty Pinhead

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...