5.02.2012

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently...

    1. My love affair with buildings made from shipping containers continues. (image via petraalsbach found via Deborah Beau). 
     2. This necklace by One Eyed Dog reminds me of EZ E. He's really into planets and constellations right now, which I think is insanely cute (found via Erin Austen Abbott).
    4. This brass phantom diamond ring by Cameo is calling my name. For whatever reason, I like that it makes me think of brass knuckles (found via Brittany Watson Jepsen).

3 comments:

Lottie said...

Love that statement too (although collecting things is a hard habit to break). Wow, Etsy weddings? I'm happily married but kind of wish I could have another wedding - there are so many beautiful wedding things out there now!

Sally said...

Bingo! thought I recognized the shipping container house! It's very close to a road so have driven by it. Here's a link with some interior shots http://www.sharearchitecture.co.nz/pics-wellington-container-house-p-130.html

Erin Austen Abbott said...

Ez E and I have that in common. I'm completely obsessed at the moment. Thanks for the link love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...