5.21.2012

Circle and Sprout...


A few days before Mother's Day, I received a beautiful little surprise package from Jen and Sarah at Circle and Sprout. Tucked inside was this handmade necklace and the sweetest note ever. The stones are Kicky's and EZ E's birthstones and their initials are stamped on silver circles. Super thoughtful, right? Jen, Sarah, and I met in person a few months ago (maybe longer now?) and they're two of the nicest, most genuine people. I've been wearing this necklace every day- Kicky loves to point to her birthstone and say her name, which is adorable (full disclosure: Kicky's throwing a not-so-adorable temper tantrum right now). While I go attend to a tantrum, be sure to check out Circle and Sprout! To two sweet ladies who continually inspire me, thank you.         

1 comment:

Abby said...

Circle and Sprout is one of my favorites! I'm wearing their pebble earrings right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...