5.29.2012

Best drawing ever...


Prepare yourselves for the most boring before + after ever! I painted the porch floor. After painting the skirting last week, the rest of the porch looked awful. These photos aren't doing it justice- it really does look a lot better. Really!

Do you ever have those days where you feel like the least interesting person on the planet? That's me right now. Here's hoping that you go on to read far more interesting posts today...on someone else's blog.


Oh, wait. EZ E just asked me what this post said and, when I read it to him and asked if it was boring, he responded, "Yeah, it's boring. Maybe you should say that I just did the best drawing ever. Then you can put my picture on your blog". Without further ado, I present you with EZ E's best drawing ever...


Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

Barnicles said...

awesome blog! i bet your skirting looks great too :)

made me smile, prob far more interesting entry that lots of other blogs.


Ps great drawing!

barnicles

jodi said...

haha! your kids are awesome. I love his drawing and I think the porch looks great too. Definitely not a boring post.

kristin said...

way to spice things up, E! i'm sure the skirting will look great, too.

Angie said...

You may not always have the blog with the most information but you always have an interesting blog! Eze is becoming quit the artist too.

wandering said...

Posts like these are exactly what keep me coming back to your blog... you're human.
Finishing painting the porch has been on my to do list for over a week, but I havent gotten myself excited to get out there because the major transformation, aka the fun part, has been done and I just need to finish boring, small spots we missed in our hurry to get it done before my family came to visit. Thats my best motivator, by the way, my out-of-state relatives... maybe I should just invite my mother over! Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...