4.13.2012

This weekend...

art
Visual Studies Workshop in Rochester, New York holds a very special spot in my heart. Today is the last day to bid online for their Benefit Auction, and then tomorrow is the big event!!! Here are just a few of my favorite pieces (top: Romy Hosford / middle: Jonathan Morse / bottom: Kris Merola). And here are some event details:
  • April 14, 7-10 pm
  • 31 Prince Street, Rochester, NY
  • Tickets are $20 at the door
Here's the piece that I donated. I hope you make it out to VSW! Have a happy weekend.

art
art

2 comments:

Angela said...

Dear Abbey,

Please stop making me want to be a mom. You make it look so pleasant even when you're recovering from illness! Sincerely, your former volunteer with a ticking time bomb of a biological clock.

(Angela)

ps: I so enjoy getting little peaks at your life every now & then! Thanks for continuing to share. Glad you're feeling better.

A "cheery" disposition said...

LOVE the cake with the bookcase.. so neat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...