4.13.2012

Feeling better...

outsideWe've spent the last few days trying to catch up on real life. Fresh air was much-needed. Kicky played in the sand- her hat looks high because she's wearing cat ears underneath...

outsideI turned into a reading machine and finished And So It Goes: Kurt Vonnegut: A Life by Charles J. Shields; Biggie by Voletta Wallace; and Bossypants by Tina Fey...

outsideEZ E found a permanent marker and drew on our patio...

outsideThe hostas arrived...

outsideThe lawn was mowed...

outsideCostumes were worn...

outsideWeird toy installations were made...

outside
outsideWe're starting to feel better!

4 comments:

Julie said...

haha I love the toy installation. And the costumes!!

i-tüpfel said...

Hallo Abbey,

at first I want to say that my english is very bad! Sorry for this!

I write from Germany and I want to say only that I love your blog so much!!!!

Some sentences I could`nt translate but I can see that your life is beautiful!!
Your pictures from your family and your life are so interesting so colorful and I wish I could see it in nature!!!


I wish you all the best for you and your family!!

Anette
i-Tüpfel

Amy said...

So glad you are feeling better. You look kind of like Tina Fey in the Adirondack chair :).
Have a great weekend!

joy olivia said...

Life's been keeping me busy which means not enough time to stalk my favorite bloggers, including you! Sort of fun to catch-up on your charming life in a two-weeks-at-once dose! Thanks for keeping me inspired. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...