3.30.2012

This weekend...

studio
What are your plans for this weekend? We have to take down an exhibition, go to a birthday party, and attend a wedding. We also need to get our house in shape for an enormous dinner party we're hosting next weekend (32 people!). That means me cleaning my studio. This photo is from the last day of a true mess- I'm actually almost done. Phew! Don't ask why I've felt compelled to show you our messy house lately. That barn studio can't get here fast enough. Have a happy weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE seeing your messy house - makes me feel better. ;) Plus creative messes never look gross - they just make me think of possibility and productivity!

Red Herring Jeff said...

It's really refreshing to see messy house/studio photos after seeing the perfect ones over on sewliberated or soulmama :). This weekend, I'm planning on finishing up a project that has been looming over me for far too long, write a blog post for the art co-op, and (finally) finish my taxes. Hopefully there will be some time left over to start cleaning up the mess that is my garden.

Nancy said...

Yes but a messy studio is a good sign of great work getting done!

Sarah @ { rad: renovations are dirty } said...

I have no problem with creative messes! Have a great weekend. :)

Shannon said...

That sounds like a BIG party!

We are having 8 adults, 4 kids, two babies...and it is so much work!


I like your messy studio! It looks like a mad scientist creates there! Or the Madhatter! These statements are both COMPLIMENTS! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...