3.02.2012

This weekend...

fisher price
This is what our dining room table has looked like for the past week. A Fisher Price explosion! Some of these belonged to me and my brothers when we were little, and others were rescued from Buffalo thrift stores. We found tons of vintage Fisher Price when we lived there, which could have to do with the fact that Fisher Price headquarters is located in East Aurora, NY. The kiddos have some new F.P., but they always seem to haul out the old stuff instead. It makes me happy to look at (and play with) a table full of cute, miniature buildings. What are you up to this weekend? I hope you have a great one! I'll see you on Monday!

6 comments:

Maren said...

My Mother in Law has all the old style, and my son prefers those. The best is putting the little people on your fingers and making them dance. You can't do that with the new, non-chokeable guys.

The Belvedere-Alyssa said...

Aw, we had all those as kids too! The best is when you open the barn door and it moos- does that ever get old? ha

Ps. Congrats on your patterns being used as fabric inspiration- how exciting!

Shannon said...

This made my heart skip a beat!!!!

anika said...

This is so great! I had that A-frame house (my favorite thing when I was little) and the barn that's next to it. what a fun photo!

Emily Peck said...

i love love vintage FP! I'm thankful my mom saved our stuff from when we were little. :) Happy weekend!

Speck said...

So Cute! Our table [and floor] looks like a playmobil explosion....it's nice--Kids play with what you give them for sure--so nice to see another mom who believes in the quality cherished stuff we once had--and passing it along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...