- 1. Grant K. Gibson's photos of black houses are inspiring (found via Uncle Beefy). I love the contrast of green with black.
2. The song that inspired this tote never fails to get me out on the dance floor. And I do like big books! Tote by Pamela Fugate Designs (found via bricolagelife).
- 3. Who wants to come be my roommate at the Asserbo House by Christensen & Co Architects? (found via Jessica at Black.White.Yellow via Apartment Therapy).
- 4. After bartending and waiting table for years (years!!!), I couldn't agree more with this quote. It looks like 29 is the original source, but I'm not positive (found via Joslyn Taylor).
- 5. Table tennis, anyone? When it looks like this, why not? Designed by Noble Studio for September Industry(found via Joy Cho of Oh Joy! via designspiration).