A friend at Simon & Schuster sent us a copy of *the cutest* book called Crafty Chloe. Written by Kelly DiPucchio and illustrated by Heather Ross, it's already become a favorite at our house. "Everything is better with google eyes" is a philosophy we can get behind! Simon & Schuster also sent some Crafty Chloe goodies (the Crafty Chloe book, crayons, a poster, a measuring tape, and google eyes) to give away to one lucky reader. Just tell us about the best birthday gift you've ever received in the comments! I'll randomly draw a name next Friday (March 30th) and announce the winner that day. Don't want to wait for the giveaway? Pick up a copy of Crafty Chloe right here. She's fabulous!
♥ giveaway rules:
- eligibility: open to all Aesthetic Outburst readers, worldwide
- how to enter: leave a comment on this post (one comment per person, please)
- entry deadline: comments will close on Thursday, March 29, 2012
- winner selection: 1 winner will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On Friday morning, I'll announce the winner.
- claiming your calendar: send me an email at hownowdesign (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and I'll pop your book in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.