2.08.2012

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently (the DIY valentine edition)...

valentine
    1. You should have a dinner party just so you can make these fun place markers. Tutorial by fellow fellow (found via Ez Pudewa).
    2. I'm obsessed with all things himmeli, so this valentine by AM Radio is right up my alley (found via Jen Craun).
valentine
    3. I've never made a prize ball, but what better time than now, right? Yes, I realize how ridiculous that sentence is- sometimes I just can't help myself. I am making peach prize balls today, people. Check out the tutorial at The Sweetest Occassion (found via Capree K/Curbly).
DIY valentine

diy valentine
    5. Waxed paper, a sewing machine, and some candy? Yes. Easy DIY from Martha Stewart.
valentine

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You know I love that arrow place marker!

Gretchen said...

Be still my heart! That himmeli mobile made me "ooh" out loud!

crochanett said...

hello
muy lindo felicidades desde from chile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...