2.01.2012

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.

kitchen
    1. I love everything about this kithen. See those two tables pushed together though? I asked my brother to make us two tables very similar to those. Won't they be perfect for large dinner parties? Photo taken for Real Estate firm Brown Harris Stevens (found via Joslyn Taylor).
bathroom
    3. Dana Tanamachi is brilliant. Did you see her work was on the latest cover of Oprah's magazine?! (found via Sandi D.)
art

studio
    5. How cute is this custom kids' art duvet made by Jen of A Thousand Words (found via Rachel Hobson via Craft)? We have two prolific artists here who would love blankets made with their drawings. So sweet.
kids drawings

5 comments:

call me debbie said...

Such inspirational photos!! Love these light in the rooms, they seem so "happy"! =)

(New blog needing some love and support: http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.com)

J. O. Miller said...

I love her, too. I have an old green chalkboard, and I have a feeling that next time I go to Office Max or Staples, I might have to buy some chalk to try my hand at a little gorgeous lettering. Sounds like a fun way to spend a rainy Saturday! Thanks for sharing the inspiring photos. I can't wait until I have a house, too...

Sarah Jane said...

The floors in that first pic...oh I long for those floors frequently. My husband has promised herringbone floors in ONE room of our renovated house! Love the bathroom too. Looks a little like ours...but a bit bigger!:)

Elise said...

Oooooo....love that studio!

Katrina said...

just stumbled across your blog for the first time. what a wonderful world you have here! i grew up in upstate new york so your house renovation taps a glorious place in my heart. hi to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...