1.13.2012

This weekend...

winter
Winter has finally arrived here in Owego. I'm more than a little excited about that, mainly because the light reflecting off the snow fills our farmhouse with bright light. We're all feeling much better, cookies are in the oven, Kicky's building a town with this stuff (future urban planner?), and I have a super (super!) exciting freelance project that I'm working on. I think it's safe to say that I'm over my blahs and looking forward to our first winter on the farm. Have a happy weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

photo by Yale Joel via Isabelle Chiosso via They Roared Vintage via Hollyhocks and Tulips

1 comment:

life:styled said...

sounds lovely! we're on vacation right now, but I do hope snow awaits when we get back. it's been seriously lacking. AND, can't wait to hear about your EXCITING project!!! you're such a rock star.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...