1.12.2012

More cowbell...

more cowbell
I literally have a fever. Unfortunately, more cowbell isn't going to cut it. If you've been wondering why I've been so grumpy and miserable lately, it's because EZ E (viral infection), PRH (double ear infections), and Kicky (pneumonia and double ear infections) have all been sick since Christmas. Luckily, they all seem to be in the clear. I remained relatively unscathed- until yesterday. I'm taking myself to the doctor and then I'm coming home to read The Bucolic Plague and watch the Christopher Walken SNL Collection (somehow, besides Justin Timberlake, he's become my favorite guest on SNL). This sign used to hang in the bathroom of the little house we rented.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Eepp...hopefully you feel better soon! What a rough month.

Sarah @ { rad: renovations are dirty } said...

I hope you feel better soon! Sending you healthy vibes...

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

That sign is pretty cool. And so is Christopher Walken on SNL (and JT). HOpe you feel better soon!

Belle said...

Sorry you and yours have been so sick. I hope you are well soon. I love Christopher Walken.

April S. said...

Love love love Bucolic Plague (and his other books)! I found myself laughing out loud many times!

Paulette said...

Praying for your speedy healing dear A. xo, P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...