1.25.2012

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.

mason jars
    1. Oh yes! I'm determined to throw a party that looks like this as soon as humanly possible. Who wants to come? Photo by Daniel Usenko (found via The Belvedere).
    2. Speaking of parties, this image by Kim Rinehimer on Apartment Therapy makes me insanely happy (found via Abbey Nova).
balloons
    3. Check out this super cute flapper costume made by Kristin from Skirt as Top. She's participating in a contest called Project Run and Play, so hurry and go vote for her.
costume
    4. This is a great idea for a wedding or anniversary party! Guests' names are written on stickers, attached to pens, and the pens are put in drilled holes. Guests find their names and write a message to the couple (photo by Lara Kimmerer via pretty little weddings).

party
    5. Isn't this valentine from Artistry Cards lovely? I'm such a sucker for Valentine's Day!
valentine

4 comments:

kristin said...

Yay, thanks so much for including my little flapper dress! :)

The Belvedere-Alyssa said...

Oh don't you just love that first one- I'm trying to find good ideas for our wedding. So far i have 'rustic barn wedding' ie. string lights, wild flowers, and hopefully inside a barn'. Which really means I've got nothin', ha.

What did your guys' wedding look like- i don't think I've read a post on it?

tinyparticlesoflight said...

Love that valentines print - I think I could look at that all year round!

xo
cortnie

Stephanie said...

how fun would it be to come home and have those balloon windows greet you on your birthday?! awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...