- 1. I want to be like Todd Oldham. This is his outdoor home theater, photographed by Richard Powers (from SnOOp found via Chrissy).
- 2. Hello, flowers everywhere! I clipped this image from a magazine a long time ago and love it just as much now as I did then (photo by Steve Silk found via Jen @ Rambling Renovators). I kill almost every plant that I touch, but a girl can dream.
- 3. We still haven't had a housewarming party, but if we ever do, I want it to look like this (photo by Lara Kimmerer via pretty little weddings* found via Becki Kempton).
- 4. Speaking of lights, who wouldn't want to walk down a path that looks like this? (image from now-defunct Cottage Living Magazine found via The Inspired Room).
- 5. File this under the 'we need a pond' category. A winter ice skating party? Yes, please. If the birthday fairies are listening, I'd like one of these garden carts for my birthday (image from coco + kelley found via Mindy Gayer).
*thanks for finding the source, Elizabeth!