1.11.2012

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently (the 'dream farm' edition).

outdoor theater
    1. I want to be like Todd Oldham. This is his outdoor home theater, photographed by Richard Powers (from SnOOp found via Chrissy).
    2. Hello, flowers everywhere! I clipped this image from a magazine a long time ago and love it just as much now as I did then (photo by Steve Silk found via Jen @ Rambling Renovators). I kill almost every plant that I touch, but a girl can dream.

garden
    3. We still haven't had a housewarming party, but if we ever do, I want it to look like this (photo by Lara Kimmerer via pretty little weddings* found via Becki Kempton). I'm still trying to find the original source for this photo- please let me know if you know.

party barn
    4. Speaking of lights, who wouldn't want to walk down a path that looks like this? (image from now-defunct Cottage Living Magazine found via The Inspired Room).
lights
    5. File this under the 'we need a pond' category. A winter ice skating party? Yes, please. If the birthday fairies are listening, I'd like one of these garden carts for my birthday (image from coco + kelley found via Mindy Gayer).
skating party
*thanks for finding the source, Elizabeth!

7 comments:

bellananda said...

yep. yep. uh-huh, abso-frickin-lutely. as my fiance' and i say to each other entirely too often, "get out of my brain!"

:)

Lizzy Pancakes said...

I love the one with the archway made from tree tops! So romantic.

xoxo
lizzy

Karen said...

Love your list, beautiful pics. I can't keep plants alive inside for anything (although my kids can, go figure.) However, outdoor plants are easy as pie once you get the hang of them.

HK said...

do this! http://www.potterybarn.com/design-studio/articles/outdoor_outdoor_movie.html

karen said...

I work 5 minutes away from the beautiful house with all the flowers. It is really an amazing garden. Here is a link with more pictures. Be sure to click on the link to her dragon in the post-it is awesome. Here is the link:
http://clattervalleygardens.blogspot.com/2009/01/chrissie.html Karen from CT

Little Acorn Learning said...

Hi there! I have nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. http://eileensplace.blogspot.com - Thank you for creating such a beautiful space! xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Hi Abbey! The barn photo with the lights is from here:

http://www.prettylittleweddings.com/2011/08/diy-farm-wedding-by-lara-kimmerer-photographer/

Hope you are still feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...