12.30.2011

This weekend...

party
I made these cookies last year for our friend Rachael's birthday party, but the message is just as appropriate as we head into 2012. I can't wait! I genuinely think this is going to be the best year yet. I'm planning to print out this list just in case I need a reminder throughout the year though (thanks, Beth!). We're planning a simple celebration with dear friends to kick off the new year on a bright note. What are your plans? Whatever you do, I hope you have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Samantha Chu Ramage. said...

i love these! you did such a good job! happy 2012!!

xo
sami

Emily Peck said...

those are the cutest cookies EVER and that article, oh so happy. I'm turning 30 in February and change is a brewin'....i'm really on a move to make some resolutions this year and better myself - let's hope it works! :)

Shannon said...

happy new year!!!!!!!

I think I need a list

Maxabella said...

It does feel genuinely good, doesn't it? Perhaps it is just the cleaness of 2 and 0 and 1 and 2, but I like it! Happy shiny, bright new year to you too! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...