12.15.2011

Studio in progress...

studio
My studio is finally coming along. The houndstooth carpet has been gone for a long time, but finishing anything else in this room had been very low on the priority list. Having friends over for dinner (and the possibility of my slovenly ways being revealed) lit a fire under my butt. Now, almost all of the boxes are unpacked, there's actually a clear tabletop to work on, and I've started cluttering up the walls with my tzotchkes. Hooray! More photos once the room is a bit more presentable, I promise. Anyone else want to come to dinner and give me some more motivation?

studio
studio

5 comments:

Megan said...

I'll come over for dinner - and bring the wine ;-)

Loved seeing all of your little tzotchkes. Enjoy finishing up your studio!

curlygirlpress said...

Cluttering up the walls always makes my studio feel like home, too. Guess you'll have to invite more guests over. = )

life:styled said...

I'm with you. It's the only reason I have dinner parties ;)

Ly said...

I love the collage!! Vintage feeling!

http://www.lyzhang.com

The Belvedere-Alyssa said...

I am always intrigued by your wall coverings, they are so colorful and cheerful. Whats that house in the first picture- it looks like it has some great architecture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...