12.19.2011

Homemade gifts...

hard cider
Remember the 480 pounds of apples we pressed into cider? Well, now it's all booze. All of it! No applesauce, no juice for our children, no pie...all alcohol, people. PRH would like to interject here and say, "He did make a few apple crisps". I'd like to interject and say, "A few". Only kidding. PRH made several types of delicious hard cider and we're sharing it with our families for the holidays. You know, because nothing puts you in the holiday spirit more than a hangover. Um, yes. I spent part of our weekend packaging and labeling homemade hard cider. More was packaged than drank, so I'd call the weekend a success. Cheers!

7 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i am thoroughly impressed. and i like booze. just sayin.

Curly Birds said...

Yum - I wish I was related to you!

Robin Yourgrave said...

This would go famously with our holiday tradition...Jim Beam Rye & a blurry viewing of 'Gremllins.'

kbluem said...

Save some for me! xo I would prefer you talked me off the ledge while I was drinking your hard cider. Love love.

Crystal Jeffers said...

a giveaway would be totally appropriate here. :)

lucky family and friends get awesome homemade gifts. This year I am baking rum cakes and that's about the extent of my abilities this year.

friesinacone said...

you guys are my heroes.

Brittany Boersma said...

Amazing idea I would love to try someday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...