12.21.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.

interior
    2. A cat tattoo? I have enough tattoos, including the ridiculously ubiquitous 1990's tattoo on my lower back (I know, I know!). But I digress. Maybe you need some ideas? This little beauty is by artist Chris Carter of i heart tattoo studios (found via Summer Allen via noodly).

tattoo
    3. This Triple Meteor necklace by Solis Jewelry. I'm pretending that I'm wearing that right now. I look fabulous.

necklace
    4. Paper gem templates by Mini-Eco...need I say more? (found via I'm revolting). Get your folding hands ready, kiddos. It's all in the name of mathematics, no?
paper gems template
    5. A painted driftwood tree from A Creative Mint (found via Eliza). This would be a fun project to make over a long weekend.
DIY tree

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love that gold necklace! I need it in a coal version!
Happy almost Christmas!

Emilie said...

You got me looking for my construction paper with those paper gems.

And as for the necklace, I think I need to borrow yours and get a good pretend!

Happy Christmas to you and your family!

Jodi Ann said...

I love all of them! That tree DIY is my favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...