12.07.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.

interior
    1. Everything about this children's room from Hus & Hem, but most particularly that giant bow above the bed (found via Ali). Perfectly whimsical!
    2. This DIY paint-dipped bowl by my friend Capree of Curbly. The instructions are super easy. Capree always comes up with incredible ideas!
DIY bowl
    3. A custom house portrait by artist Rebekka Seale (found via Melissa). Isn't this such a cute idea?

gift idea
    4. These neon cube ornaments by SketchInc (found via Jessica). I'm making a bunch of handmade ornaments as a gift for someone special and these would be perfect.
    handmade
    5. This book by Samuel G. White called The Houses of McKim, Mead & White. I just borrowed this book from the library and stayed up really late last night reading it. I'm a sucker for books about gorgeous buildings.
book

5 comments:

Anna said...

hmmmm now I am pondering how to justify a giant pink bow above MY bed..

Capree said...

Thank you so much, Abbey! And I agree with Anna... I want a giant bow above my bed too!

Carrie said...

I'm new to your blog, but already a fan. I'm loving the idea of a custom house portrait - thinking ahead to next year perhaps...

effy said...

Hello! A reader from Sweden here. Just so you know, that bow... Look here for more: http://dosfamily.com/
Isabelle and Jenny have a great blogplace! :)

Maeg said...

I'm loving that...hanging nest? in the first photo. I've GOT to get myself one and indulge in some cozy time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...