The other New Year's Eve garland not working for you? Try this one, it's even easier.
puff paint (I used two neon colors)
chipboard letters (I found a set at our local craft store, but you can also print letters from your computer)
1. Choose your phrase and select the appropriate chipboard letters.
2. Use tracing pencil to trace chipboard letters onto felt.
3. Dot puff paint along traced line and allow to dry.
4. Cut out felt letters along dotted line.
5. Cut a length of string and glue to back of felt letters (don't worry, the tacky glue shouldn't leak through).