11.30.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.

wrapped1. Beautifully wrapped gifts from Time of the Aquarius (found via Suann Song).

2. The walls of this room from The Marion House Book (photo by Kristin Sjaarda). Every room in that house made me swoon.

interior
    3. These boots from Free People (found via Anna). I'm on the hunt for fabulous winter boots. $448 is out of my winter boot price range, but I'm going to pretend those are on my feet.

boots
    architecture

craft

6 comments:

chiara said...

you always find the best! thanks for sharing.

Emma at The Marion House Book said...

Aren't those walls great! I asked the homeowner if it was the actual lath and plaster that was exposed when they renovated. It isn't but was inspired by that look. They actually made these walls out of cedar strips and a concrete like substrate. (Both are architects!)

Anna said...

isn't everything on free people awesomely amazing and yet extraordinarily overpriced? we have a Gabriel Brothers here (like a cheaper TJ Maxx) and every once in a while I hit the jackpot and find a rack of Free People goodness.
oh & thanks for linking up my pinterest :)

Crystal said...

Those knitted sea urchins are amazing! So fun! x

ashley said...

I don't know what size you are, but those boots remind me of these that my friend just listed in her shop:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87635490/vintage-laredo-keltie-lace-up-boots-7

Afterschool Oxford said...

I'm glad you liked that cabin... if I could live on a lake, I'd want to have a home like that.
I love all of these images so much... those knitted sea urchins are lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...