11.09.2011

High five...

My five favorite things from around blogland recently.
gold arm patch
    1. The gold elbow patches on this sweater from Zadig & Voltaire (found via Kristin). I want to add gold elbow patches to everything I own.

    2. Tattoo it yourself cards by Andrew Kolb (found via Design*Sponge). I think these would be fun as place markers at the Thanksgiving table.
card
    3. Speaking of tattoos...I love this series of puppets from Crankbunny. I think Kicky needs a tattooed lady for her room. Don't we all?

crankbunny

9 comments:

Bandita said...

oh wow, i love you for this post! these things are so great! especially the puppets. adorable! good finds

Kristin said...

Great list! My brother is so getting a tattooed lady for Christmas.

The Belvedere-Alyssa said...

Love that the high five is back! Been drawn to the elbow pads i've been seeing lately, but the paid seemed a little grandpa-y. The gold totally solves that problem!

Nancy said...

I agree about the gold elbow patches thing!

M said...

I LOVE the gold patches too!!!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Wow, I've been thinking about that sweater all day. The patches are amazing!

Jill Dion said...

I love the gold patches too. I think of it as bling for the elbows.

kristin said...

Great list Abbey, and what a nice surprise seeing my name pop up on your awesome blog today! Thanks! :)

Anna said...

I am mesmerized by elbow patches too. I see them everywhere (even on the New Girl) and I want to go all crafty on my cardigans!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...