11.03.2011

Cupcakes and paper chains...

cupcakes
Take a look at the hilarious cupcakes my mom made for Kicky's birthday. Kicky may not know what a TV dinner is, but that didn't stop her from plowing through those cupcakes like it was her job. The idea came from a super cute book called Hello Cupcake (this is a small part of my mom's cookbook collection). PRH and I installed an exhibition on Kicky's actual birthday and were feeling a bit crazed, so her party (if I can even call it that) was decidedly low key. A quick dinner with the grandparents, the uncles, and their families was all I could muster up this year. I did make a paper chain...that I forgot to hang up. Thank goodness for my mom and her fabulous TV dinner cupcakes.

birthday

3 comments:

curlygirlpress said...

Fabulous cupcakes!! Go Mom! I made sushi cupcakes for my husband's birthday a couple years ago inspired by some I saw on Bitter Betty's blog - super fun.

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Are you kidding?! Those are amazing. Your mom is awesome :)

Jodi Ann said...

that is awesome. Those cupcakes are so cool!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...