10.05.2011

Taking cues...

interior
First things first...happy birthday, Mom! Secondly, wow! I'd like to laze about in this room all day. Let's kick it up a notch and pretend it's in a renovated barn. Yes! Our long-term goal is to turn our beat-up old barn into a sort of party barn for Kicky and EZ E when they're older (and don't want to be around us anymore). We'll gladly take cues from these two images.

barn
Top photo originally by Birgitta W. Drejer/ VĂ¥rt Nya Hem via Galit via my scandinavian retreat.
Bottom photo by J. K. Lawrence for Sunset via Greg Roberts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best.Parents.Ever.

Anna said...

My dad turned one of our little out buildings into a "clubhouse" for me and my siblings. It was less than 50 feet from the house. We had old couches and shelves and shelves of books. Not to mention my mom's holly hobby collector plates. Thanks for the reminder of those precious memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...