10.27.2011

Buffalo plaid gals...

plaidIt's snowing at our house and it's making me crave cookies and wool- in that order. While the cookies were in the oven, I went on a search for wool and found this pretty coat from BadChollaVintage (above), an incredible stadium blanket from Now Vintage...

plaid
a plaid coat (and cute bearded man) from nothing to wear vintage...

plaida perfectly minimal blanket from trampoline...

wool
another minimal beauty from The Wild Plum...

wool
a smart way to fancy up a plaid shirt from Nickey Vintage...

plaid
and a black + white bomber from tree and kimball market...

plaidWool/plaid has never gone out of style around here, so we're set. I think I need to make a trip to the thrift store.

8 comments:

Urban Nester said...

Definitely a huge fan. Love buffalo plaid!

http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

sara said...

snow!? yes, do get out your warm woolies...

Cindy Meyers said...

This post made me long for a High-5! Bring those back!

Jen said...

Love that red men's jacket....now if only I could get my husband to wear it.

Nowvintage said...

Great post! The Coat is amazing! I am loving plaids like everyone because people are bringing out the greatest just like you're post here!!

Gracie Chase said...

DID we not have this discussion about Buffalo plaid coming a few Aprils ago??? Wild how it looks so fresh and new.
LOVED seeing those beautiful kids and having dinner with you. The house is looking great!

Gracie Chase said...

I forgot to pretend I'm Malcolm MacClaren: Round the outside, round the outside...

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Glad you all appreciate some Buffalo plaid. Me too!

Cindy- High Five is back thanks to you. :)

Alisia- LOVED seeing you, Dunc, and the kids too. We miss you all SO much. xoxo

Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...