10.19.2011

Found...

vintage
vintage
Check out this surly character. I found it during operation shed clean-out, part 2. After a few days, I worked up enough nerve to try cleaning the shed again, only to have even more mice jumping out all over the place. What's with me and mice?! Ugh. I'm going to give it another try though. Third time's a charm, right? The best part about this bird is that it's a planter....a planter on the verge of freaking out. What do you think it's thinking about? I think he's thinking: "Get that plant off my flipping back!". Your turn.

11 comments:

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

You are finding so many treasures! Maybe the expression is because he's still traumatized by all the mice in his shed. :)
x Katherine

Emilie said...

I can lend you my cat. She brought 2 mices (dead) in 3 nights inside the house so that I have a lovely breakfast in the morning...she is sooooo considerate. Love her!

Cindy Meyers said...

How about, "Whoa! I need to preen more often!"

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

I think he's afraid you're going to flip him.

kristin said...

barn cats!

Jodi Ann said...

Oh mice! They are my least favorite of all. But man, that bird planter is totally awesome. haha!

Anonymous said...

Thought you might like to know that is an Australian sulpher crested cockatoo (cockie), You see them in the wild in flocks of up to hundreds of birds, they can be taught to talk - most common "Hello Cockie". Thanks for your blog. Enjoying it here in Australia -thanks for sharing with us.

Haley said...

Sweet find! I think he might look quite handsome painted white, but leaving the brass as is, then planting some sort of succulent! Pretty bird!

♥ Stevi said...

He would totally freak my grandkids out- he looks like Nigel the mean bird from Rio!

kelly said...

A completely genius find! There was a flock of about 30 of them out the back of my place earlier, screeching their heads off. They are very naughty birds! :)

curlygirlpress said...

Errr, is that catnip??!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...