10.20.2011

Calendar season...

calendar
Did I tell you that my lovely friend Rachael and I made a new calendar? Well, we did! Printed by Pistachio Press and designed by yours truly, each 4" x 11" calendar has a hole punched through the top and is bound with ribbon. Once the month is over, you can trim it to make a 4" x 6" print to frame or give to a friend. That's 13 prints, including the cover print. Love that! Hurry over to Pistachio Press and grab a calendar while they last. Oh, and don't forget...we also collaborated on a whole line of cross stitch cards. Isn't it about time you wrote someone a note?

If you're a retailer interested in carrying Pistachio Press products, please send them an email at: info [at] pistachiopress [dot] com.

calendar
calendar
calendar

4 comments:

Rchie, Queen of the Lads said...

Cute!

emma lamb said...

Abbey, it is so beautiful and I so want one... I wouldn't be able to stop myself from making up some wee cross stitch samples from it though! Or maybe even stitch into the calendar itself... eek, maybe I should buy a second one for that!? ;)
Emma, x

Je suis une monstre said...

Oh my, these are delushious! Great work, they are super professional. I love the cross stitch theme, and the letterpress looks so smart. Katie. x

Sass said...

Wow! Nice Job. I love the fact that once the month is over, the page has a whole new life as an art print. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...