9.30.2011

This weekend...

halloween
Guess which kid is PRH. That poor little mouse in pantyhose is PRH's friend, Dave. Hysterical. Anyways, what are your plans for the weekend? PRH and I have a hot date tonight with a bucket of Kilz and a filthy mudroom. We pulled all of the 2 x 4s (which were actually 2 x 2s nailed together...argh) off the original siding and now said siding needs to be painted. PRH is finishing up the dryer installation as I type this. Wooo hoooo! Things are moving right along. Don't forget that the giant barn sale starts first thing tomorrow morning. I'll be in and out for most of the day, so please stop to say hello. And don't be shocked to find me looking like an absolute lunatic, with a donut in one hand and a ring of powdered sugar around my mouth...that's my norm lately. Fair warning. Happy weekend, everyone!

Please donate to the Owego Flood Relief Fundraiser, if you can.

5 comments:

sécia said...

That picture is amazing! I remember those plastic costumes. I hated those.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

leFiligree said...

the mouse in the pantyhose is a boy? oh dear...i'm guessing the hose were not his idea but his mom's? dont get in the way of a mom and her costume vision!!

your costumes BTW are super fantastic! no one will ever make fun of those.

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

Oh my gosh that poor mouse boy!:) I remember the plastic mask costumes that had plastic capes for the body. Good times!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

Poor mouse boy. He might not have appreciated it but his costume rocked.

kristin said...

HAHAHAHA! The pantyhose! The look on his face! Poor kid...hope he wasn't scarred for life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...