9.02.2011

This weekend...

collection
I'm both ready for the weekend and not. EZ E starts pre-K next week and I'm honestly a bit nervous about it. Our last experience wasn't the best and I'm afraid that this new school won't live up to our hopes. I am looking forward to time with just Kicky though. Her and I plan to spend our Fall days collecting smooth rocks, gathering fallen birds nests, and building our feather collection. She's my little nature-lover. This weekend, our goal is to stay at home and slow down a little...the kiddos are also looking forward to babysitting Gus. I hope you all enjoy a lovely, slow weekend and I'll see you next week!

5 comments:

frecklewonder said...

aww, best of luck with pre-k EZ E!

and enjoy your nature time with Kicky! I read that and had a total flashback of when Henry was little- we used to go on these walks in the alleys in our old neighborhood, we called them 'quiet adventures' and we would whisper and gather rocks and pinecones and listen to the birds and such... oh, time. why must you fly.

note to self: must go on a quiet adventure this weekend...

gretchen said...

Love that arrangement! Is that new?

curlygirlpress said...

I second Gretchen - LOVE that arrangement! Have fun with your little "naturalista" - she's a girl after my own heart. = )

sécia said...

I can't wait to have children for this very reason. Have a great weekend!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Nicky said...

What were your problems with the Pre-K?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...